Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Birthday Shop Feature



Here we are again, another new week and another new shop! Since today is my birthday I decided to feature a shop that JUST opened today! I have to admit it was difficult to choose. I found several but finally decided to go with my favorite weakness...jewelery! That's when I found MEEGO! http://www.meego.etsy.com/ you have to go see! They are BRAND NEW and don't have much up yet but what they do have is GORGOUS, just like this bracelet! Hurry go take a look and while you're there welcome Meego to the wonderful world of ETSY!

4 comments:

hy said...

you picked a lovely shop!
and happy birthday!
xo
mary jane

Kim Caro said...

i love those colors , its so antique-like. happy birthday :)

Lifestylewithlove said...

thanks for choosing my sis's shop as your feature shop, she's so happy about it! :)

Anonymous said...

It's my pleasure to be one of your favour shop on your birthday and my first day in etsy.

Wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!