Monday, February 9, 2009

Prom is Coming!!


It might seem like it is too early to think about it, but it will be here before you know it! I'm talking about PROM! How many of you know any teenagers looking forward to this night? My best-friend and I were just talking about her daughter going to her schools Winter Carnival a couple of nights ago, I told her she should have called me I would have loved to make her Jewelery! So we made a deal when Prom comes up she is going to send me pictures of her gown so I can design Steph's Prom jewelery. Well for all of you out there looking for the perfect hair accessories you have to go see http://www.feelyourheart.etsy.com/ I fell in love with this butterfly clip! She has dresses too! Some of them are a little wild but name one teenager who isn't at lest a little wild once in a while! HURRY GO SEE!!

1 comment:

Piggy said...

Oh.. It's been a long time since my prom days! It was fun!