Wednesday, November 26, 2008

TAGGED!!

Well I've been tagged, what a challenge! As I understand it, it is now my challenge to tell you all 6 little factoids about myself that you might (or might not) find interesting. Then I will be tagging a few more fun people to hear from so keep an eye out for your name later. ;) Before I begin I would like to thank Jennie http://www.sosorosey.blogspot.com/ for thinking of me for this task. WOW I really have to think hard for this one! Let's see where to start?

1.) I'm not going to tell you my age but I was born a P.K. For those of you who don't know that's Preacher's Kid. And yes on occasion I truly lived the part. I think I spent the majority of my high school life grounded, mostly because I just didn't know when to SHUT UP when arguing with my parents.

2.) I have lived in Michigan my ENTIRE life but I HATE the snow. I love the beauty of it but I hate the cold and the danger of. The one thing about snow that I do like is the way it looks first thing in the morning just after a fresh fall. GEORGOUS!

3.) I have pretty eclectic taste in music. My iPod playlist look pretty strange. I have everything from Lordi (heavy metal) to Glenn Miller. Yes I said Glenn Miller. My parents taught me to appreciate different tastes and cultures.

4.) My favorite artist is fantasy artist Amy Brown. I just LOVE her fairies. They always look like they have some big secret that only they are privy to.
5.) The one place I would love to be right now (if it was warmer) is camping at Wolf Lake State campgrounds. We used to go there every summer when I was growing up. I can still remember every step down the path to get to the beach. at the other end of the beach the water was a bit more murky so you could go fishing down there. I just liked to play in the sand and swim.

6.) My all time favorite movie is "Somewhere in Time" Staring the late Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour. I love a good tear jerker! Talk about the best romance story!! You have to go rent it. Mostly filmed in Michigan :) Christopher Reeve plays a play write who falls in love with a girl in a painting. Using self-hypnosis he travels back in time to meet her. The problem is he has to leave ALL things from the present behind or he returns. They meet, they fall in love and ......I'm not going to tell you the end you will just have to go rent it!! :)

Well there you go, not very interesting I know but I have led a fairly boring life! Who's NEXT!

***********************************************************************************
http://www.michellescharmworld.blogspot.com/
http://www.ceejaybags.blogspot.com/
http://www.perfectlychic.blogspot.com/
http://www.knotartwa.blogspot.com/

Now that you have been tagged it's your turn to blog 6 things about yourself and then tag someone else! I couldn't come up with as many blogs as Jennie but have fun everyone!

No comments: